Market wraps 26th June 2020
Monthly Wrap June 2020
As major developed countries see debt-to-GDP soar 24% in just two months, the true impact of COVID-19 it seems is finally becoming clear. It's not all doom and gloom however, as opportunities are presenting themselves in the seemingly most unlikely of places - Tech.
In this month's wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:11) The economic snapshot reflects the grim reality of COVID-19
- (1:03) Sectors: Tech uncharacteristically healthy during economic woes
- (2:07) Spotlight stock: Afterpay (ASX:APT) ^133%, claiming market leader
- (2:33) Key themes: Tax loss selling, record spike in debt vs. eco growth & confession season kicks off
- (5:49) Key analysts' top picks for the new financial year
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
At Bell Direct, you can trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research. Open an account today and start online trading.
Get the latest SMSF insights
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.
Watch Julia Lee and market experts analysing the share market and sharing their stock picks. Join Bell Direct for more insights.
Find out more about our new products and latest ads.